Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Warm Glow Of Autumn ~ In My Home ~ Holiday Decor








I love to decorate my mantle. Wood carved swan decoy.
When we make the effort to cozy up our home and fill it with an atmosphere that glows with the celebration of the season, it is a gift to our family and those who come to visit. It’s those extra little things we do, to create a feeling of warmth and whimsy, joy and goodness, that communicates a message to our family that says: you are loved and it is my pleasure to make you feel nurtured and cared for.


My warm cozy Autumn living room.
It’s a message that hugs the hearts of those we love and it gives them a delicious affection for home. We must never underestimate the importance of providing a loving environment for our family, it sets the stage for happy memories that will last a lifetime.Aunt Ruthie "Sugar Pie Farmhouse"

No comments:

Post a Comment