Tuesday, January 3, 2012

For My Cousin Juli Ann In Heaven


As written by Diane Dunwell- Hoffman
January 3, 2010
for
Julie Ann Lee Dirisio on her Seventh Birthday in Heaven


My Birthday in Heaven


Please celebrate this special day with love for those who are near,
As I am at peace with happiness divine, so please don't shed a tear.


Today was the day when on earth my life began that's true,
But on the day I left that plane, eternal life began anew.


Just as the song lives on each day in the coo of the mourning dove,
I celebrate with those who've passed with pure undying love,


There's only joy, and contentment, no room for sadness and pain,
Hold me in your heart, until that day, you hold me in your arms again.




If you are in danger from a Spouse there is help, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment