Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The First Day Of The 2012-2013 School Semester~My Grandchildren

My oldest daughter Jen's children:
Waiting for the bus

Starting 2nd and 3rd Grade, they are 11 mos. apart in age.



The oldest of my grandchildren starting 8th Grade, so gorgeous!

Where does the time go? Look how they have grown:

The Daniel Boone Homestead





My youngest daughter Jamiann's children:



The private school welcomes the students





My youngest granddaughter entering school for the very first time to kindergarten


Waiting for Mommy and Daddy to take them to school for the first time. Left to right 4th grade, Kindergarten, 2nd grade ( He is actually two years younger than the oldest, he is tall and she is short.



How fast they grow, here they are in Grammy's car on 4th of July watching fireworks. This was the summer before the oldest started kindergarten.





No comments:

Post a Comment