Friday, February 1, 2013

A Truly Open Mind



The truly Open Mind is a Mind with very strong BELIEFS.  The truly Open Mind believes that Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ was born of a virgin, fed 5000 people with five loaves and two fish, raised Lazarus from death, died for our sins and Rose to Life Again! We believe in his promise: I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

I praise God for giving me an OPEN Mind through free will.   The problem is this: Most people don't make decisions with their intellect but very often use confirmation bias to substantiate acting on emotion instead of the facts and reasonable solutions.


May I never lose the wonder
The wonder of the cross
May I see it like the first time
Standing as a sinner lost
Undone my mercy and left speechless
Watching wide eyed at the cost
May I never lose the wonder
The wonder of the cross

No comments:

Post a Comment