Welcome To My Morning, Relax and Enjoy!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

I've Been Spoiled

This is my silly little blog about how some simple little things have spoiled me. We recently rented a car to use when attending our friend John's award ceremony at Rutgers University.

Since we only needed it for the day, I chose the cheapest, smallest car that would get great gas mileage. We ended up with a Chevy Cobalt. I got into the little red car, drove it to the nearest gas station. I decided to go in and use their ATM as it was my bank's ATM and wanted some cash. I was killing two birds with one stone, as I needed to find the gas cap side.

As I stepped out of the car I immediately noticed that there was no "chirper" on the key chain to use a keyless locking mechanism. So then I reached in toward the place on the door where four door automatic lock buttons are located, and noticed there wasn't one. I had to physically reach around the inside of the car and lock the doors. "What no electric locks!" I immediately looked for the window up/down button, "Oh no crank window handles!" "What a piece of crap!"

Wow, have I become spoiled. Even my husband's 95 Ford van has electric locks and windows. It doesn't have the "chirper" on the key chain though. I can't wait till my husband finally has my PT Cruiser repaired. It has all of those new-fangled electric gadgets that I so love to use.

Yes, I've been spoiled!

No comments:

Post a Comment