Sunday, June 24, 2012

An Author is Capable of Working Magic

I love this! That is exactly how I feel when I am writing. We can be anything or anybody we want to be in our imagination, and then share it with the world and many generations just by writing it down! 

The important thing to me is to write words and stories that I can share with my grandchildren, and be proud of what I had written.  Should there be mistakes in grammar or spelling I surely hope that my grandchildren will be more impressed by the ideas or story expressed than picking apart the sentence or word structure! I write for them, and if the world wishes to read, I surely hope I can touch them even if it is with just one sentence! 



To purchase: http://www.amazon.com/Ominous-Adventures-True-Blue-Farm/dp/1413797709


No comments:

Post a Comment