Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Wonderful Man

Please watch the following videos to learn why I so love this marvelously talented, kindest man I have ever had the privilege of calling my friend. I am so happy that both of my daughters and my granddaughter Emily had gotten to meet him. Gee, Jamiann even got a hug and a kiss. My sister Ruth Ann was the person who turned me onto his work. She also paid for many of my concert tickets over the years. She finally got to meet him and be hugged by him at BB Kings in NYC. Then again on April 30, 2003, Ruth Ann and I were given box seats at Rod's 30th Anniversary of his 40th Birthday at Carnegie Hall. We sat with the Producer of the show Chuck Ashman, and some representatives from Hewlett Packard who were promoting his Seasoned Citizens tour. Afterward we attended a birthday party for Rod at Shelley's a restaurant near Carnegie Hall. There was a fantastic array of elegant desserts, drinks of any kind, and champagne. We had a wonderful time.










No comments:

Post a Comment