Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Jamiann


Your birth was such a blessing to my life. You have brought more joy into my life than any one person deserves, especially me. I know I have made many mistakes over the years, but I hope you know that you were never one of them.

I am so proud of the woman that you have become. You make decisions wisely, and you certainly haven't learned that from me. You, Mike, Abigayle, Jacob, and Maggie are so much fun to be around. Why not, as a child you put on all of those shows making Grammy, our relatives, and friends laugh, with your characters like the bag lady, and the Jewish American Princess. You drove us crazy with your Manilow Madness, but that obsession brought us many lovely friends, and memorable moments.

You have such a keen sense of humor, and continue to make others smile, and laugh out loud!

Happy Birthday Honey, I love you, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment