Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tranquil Tuesdays


Do you remember my Walp's Wednesdays? Well during the days of Lent I am going to try something new for my blog; Tranquil Tuesdays. I am going to record tranquil scenes from my own neighborhood, and feature them with a few positive affirmations, and Biblical verses.

Today the video that I am featuring is of a hummingbird at my back porch feeder from last summer.





Follow God's example in everything you do just as a much loved child imitates his father. Be full of love for others, following the example of Christ who loved you and gave Himself to God as a sacrifice to take away your sins. And God was pleased, for Christ's love for you was like sweet perfume to Him. Ephesians 5:1-2 The Living Bible



The sky is the daily bread of the eyes. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

The bluebird carries the sky on his back.

No comments:

Post a Comment