Monday, October 26, 2009

This Is The Day The Lord Has Made...

This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.

I had a truly wonderful birthday today. I spent the day with my youngest daughter Jamiann and her family. We took a short walk along the Schuylkill River in the Hamburg community park. This park is less than a mile from my home as the crow flies. We drove there, and then walked along a path to the foot bridge.

What a peaceful renewing way to spend any day.

I received so many lovely birthday wishes on Facebook, MySpace, CRPS website, and on the telephone. I have so much to be thankful for, and so many beautiful family members, and friends. Thank you all for stopping by to read my posts, and commenting on them. May God Bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment